1. As per the airline rules, the standard check-in time begins 2 hours before departure for domestic flights.
2. For International flights, the check-in time is 3 hours before departure.
3. The passenger needs to check-in at least 2 hrs prior departure for Air India and Air India Express domestic flights else will be considered as a no show. 4. Infants must have valid proof-of-age documents showing that the infant is less than two years old.
1. For Air India Express bookings , Successful Payment deduction does not guarantee a confirmed booking.
2. In case booking is not being confirmed by the company , entire money would be refunded back to the customer as per the normal refund process .
3. The liability of company is only limited to the payment charged to the card of the customer .
4. In case of successful payment from customer, and subsequent fare jump, any difference has to be paid by the customer. If customer is not willing to share the fare jump difference then the booking would be aborted and money refunded back to the customer card.
1. Discounted Return Fares : Partial cancellation (Cancellation of One Segment) or segment change is not permitted for Discounted Return Fares.
2. Cancellation of tickets with more than 24 hours to the flight:
3. Cancellation of tickets can be done either by logging on the Company account (online) or by calling on the customer care number toll free number (offline).
4. To cancel the tickets online, Users shall have to complete the following procedure :
a. Log onto www.Travenica.com. b. Click on the signing link at the top. c. Click on Request Cancellation against the tickets you have booked. d. The User can cancel either his/her entire booking or partial booking. 3. Cancellation of tickets within 24 hours of the flights:
The User will have to contact the nearest airline office (of the concerned airline) to get his/her reservation cancelled. Company is in no way responsible to ensure that the ticket shall be cancelled and the sole liability to confirm the same with the airline shall lie with the User.
All amendments come at a fee that varies from airline to airline. In addition to this fee, Company charges an amendment handling fee of Rs.250 per passenger per sector in case of offline amendment and a charge of Rs.250 in case of online amendment. Company will collect these charges from the User when it makes the change in the travel plans. Company will also collect the difference in fare, if any, applicable when the amendment is made.
This means every airline has a different amendment policy and over and above Company charges INR 250 per person per sector in case of offline cancellation charges. (Customer should call up the call center to reschedule.)
And INR 250 will be charged by Company over and above the airline charges in case of online (It means customer goes to our Site and passes the request.)
We would also like to add this line: Amendment and cancellation can be done only 24 hours prior to the flight with us.
Convenience charge of Rs 125/- per person on one-way flight and Rs 225/- on round-trip flight is non refundable.
The refund shall be processed within 30 days from the date of the cancellation request being made. The refund will be credited back to the same account from where the payment was made. For example, if the User used a credit card, Company will make an appropriate charge reversal. If the User used a debit card, Company will credit the money back to the debit card.
Where the User has cancelled his/her booking directly with the airlines, he/she will need to inform Company with valid documentation to initiate the refund process. It is advisable to contact Company within 48 hours of the cancellation request. Any later would require the User to send a scanned copy of your E-Ticket endorsed by the airlines to Company.
Company will be able to transact customer's refund only after receipt and/or confirmation of refund from the airline.
Refund shall be validated only after the airline / OTA accepts the cancellation confirmation / endorsement copy sent by the customer.